Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Slobbery today, happy tomorrow

That is it. I am so slobbery today. Tomorrow I will be flying to Lisbon for one week holiday and Oh my days! I need it badly. Sun shining, hot weather, beach, the good feeling of climbing Lisbon’s hill, smell of fresh fish, especially sardines, roasted meat, a good laugh outside, where everyone is, in the terrace because the warm at home becomes unbearable. The Portuguese style is humble, genuine and proud (of its discovery roots). It is summertime, make the most of it! By the way, what do you think about a gin tonic for late night, while the soccer match is on? After all is Euro semi-final Portugal- Spain, we have to see it. Bring it on!

(One of thousands beautiful Lisbon's views)

My namby-pamby dues to the memories I have about the country I was born. Its 1000 wonders are a part of my life. Since childhood to date, say, mature ages then you have to move on somehow and start a new life. It is life. Paolo Sorrentino, the Italian director, said wisely “there is a time where you stop thinking about why this or that is happening in your life to deduce that’s life”. Nevertheless, the hometown, the first city and country always will be first loves and give butterflies in the stomach every time you see them. Right buddies?

No comments:

Post a Comment