Sunday, June 24, 2012

Don’t do that at home

Someone once said, I don’t remember the author, “smoke has its sensuality”, and it has indeed. You may disagree with me, judge me or crucify me but looking at this picture I can understand the statement. I was I smoker until I came to London, thus I realize cigarettes are too expensive and even if you don’t feel physically ill yet you will when your youth days over. That is consciousnesses. I feel fresh without them; however there are some days I’d really fancy smoking. My prior addition it was not about the flavor but the whole concept of inhale and exhale the smoke, that movement always made my self-esteem grow. I remember happily my first university season, where it all started. Now I feel a lot better without the bad habit, but whilst I am enjoying a mojito I often remember my cigarette, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment